- cricket against Orange Public School at Walkers Oval Mudgee on Tuesday 4 November 2014.
- The team will depart from Mudgee Public School at 9.30am and return to Mudgee Public School at 2.30pm.
- Travel will be by private transport.
- Accompanying staff is Mr Westcott.
- White cricket trousers and the school’s sports uniform shirt are to be worn to this event. A sun safe hat is also to be worn on the day.
- Students are also required to take their cricket bag, plenty of water, sunscreen and a packed recess and lunch.
- Parent helpers are more than welcome to stay and help with scoring and supervision.
Download permission note here